Sunday, July 28, 2013

Anomaly Korea

My parents finally bought a tablet. Which I have been waiting for for some time now now, to be able to test out my humble bundle android games. The first of the batch was Anomaly Korea. This new take on tower defense where you not only layout your convoy's route but also send in support abilities.
One Can even reorganise the Convoy

(ie. Increased rate of fire or repairs) . I had played the game on PC prior to playing out on the tablet and I can honestly say the PC version has nothing on the tablet. The graphics look great. The colours pop. The game makes especially nice use of the destroyed environment and that things move and fall as your convoy travels by. 
The game makes great use of the bird's eye view, making you feel like the general of the mission! 

No comments:

Post a Comment