Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Beef With Xbox Live


So I have been an Xbox Live member for about 4 years now I think (off the top of my head) and now finally there are some rewards for being a gold member, the free 2 gold games. However, when I went to download Fable 3 the first game offered, I was not able to. This goes back to when I created my account somehow, and I still do not understand how, my account is registered as a Canadian account hence, because I live in Germany, my IP was not granted permission to download Fable 3, which isn't the main issue as I can see that and I am sure that tat could have been settled over the phone. If only the issue were so minor. When I signed back in on Friday last week the Free 2 Gold offer panel had a new addition on my Xbox. "you are expiring, renew your gold" now here is the issue that has me ranting and frankly extremely disappointed at the customer service. I can no longer even open the window although I have gold for the time being. How incredibly money-hungry is that? I have been a paying customer for 4 years and now just because I have not yet renewed my gold I cannot download the games. In fact I cannot even open the panel it takes me to a gold offer. If it wasn't for the fact that I am moving across the globe and would like a way to keep gaming with my brothers I would seriously consider backing out of gold permanently. Incredibly disappointing Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment