Monday, March 24, 2014

Gentlemen! (Ouya) & Folders (Browser)


Gentlemen! provided a much needed distraction during my work-at-home lunchbreak today. I've started organizing some couch-multiplayer tournaments and this one is definitely going on the list. I am glad I didn't pick it up on the iPad when I first heard about it because it first perfectly to the Ouya and couch-gaming. It's by Lucky Frame who you might have heard of from Bad Hotel or Wave Trip on iOS. Anyways, I'm not going to write more about Gentlemen just yet - but this quote from edge.com sums it up nicely :

"The result skilfully combines the arcade immediacy of Super Crate Box with the weaponised chaos of Super Smash Bros, and VVVVVV’s instant gravity-switching..." 



Folders, a simple and challenging browser game was also a good easy distraction all day and you should play it right now here.


No comments:

Post a Comment