Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jazzpunk (PC) - Screenshots (Spoilers)

I put the "spoilers" warning up there because I think that seeing Jazzpunk's madness is half the fun, but I also had to share them because I think most of the gamers I know wont play this game...

I finished Jazzpunk; not an amazing feat, it is quite short. If you have been following these posts you will know that I prefer shorter games at the moment. It's a comedy trippy adventure game; like crashing your car, while listening to acid jazz, after taking LSD, eating bad sushi and reading a crime novel... to be clear : Jazzpunk is insane and it's great. Jazz is freestyle, punk is not caring...Jazzpunk is plain bonkers.

It's also got a filled with meta games and references to other games, movies, tv and music. It makes The Stanley Parable look tame and logical and don't forget Jazzpunk has Teledildonics by Sandra Bullock.

Once again Adult Swim has found something and now has some really good games in their catalog - they are definitely a proper and solid indie games developer in my opinion and I have enjoyed a bunch of their releases.*

I don't know how to review Jazzpunk - nor would I want to. Read this instead.

Or just let your eyeballs enjoy this madhouse :
























I will also just tag these trailers on here for your enjoyment : 










No comments:

Post a Comment