Friday, May 2, 2014

Toto Temple (PC)



I have found the next game for my 4-player couch-gaming night. It's called Toto Temple and it's due out on the OUYA very soon (called Toto Temple DELUXE). But for people like me that can't wait, there is a free version that consists of only one level but that you can still play with 4-players. It's made by JuicyBeast, the Canadian's behind the awesome Knightmare Tower. The original (which I am assuming is the one they allow you to download for free) was made in 3 days for the Tojam in August 2013. The fancy-schmanzy Deluxe version is due this spring....erm, it is spring already, so where is it guys?!

I didn't play long at all; only long enough to make sure it was working before I invite people over to play and to make these screenshots.


Again it's got their funky cartoon look and a simplified gameplay but I know this one is going to play well exactly because the gameplay is so simple. I can't wait to smash someone's goat-toting noggin in!


Juicy Beast

Toto Temple

1 comment: