Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ilamentia (PC)


Ilamentia provided me with a distraction this week. I bought it over IndieGameStand without even knowing what kind of game it was - the abstract screenshots just dragged me in. I was expecting something along the lines of MirrorMoonEp actually, but it turned out to be more of a puzzler - each level seems to have a different mechanic to it, you approach globes with little faces in them and merge them with other globes - all the while trying to avoid the scary demon face globe....



Sounds exactly as bizarre as it is and although I really like abstract games - the abstract gameplay of this one didn't really make me want to come back for more, but because I didn't really understand it I can see myself booting it up once again to see if maybe I missed something (although I can say right now that I didn't) just to see if it interests me more on another day.


If nothing else the game provided me with some pretty awesome screenshots. Perhaps after I read a little about the game I might be ready to 'devour' Ilamentia.

Ilamentia's official page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment