Sunday, October 13, 2013

Games That I Bought This Week

 The Wolf Among Us (PC) : After The Walkind Dead, I knew that Telltale was going to make good on a preorder.

 Descent 1 & 2 (PC) : I have a long love affair with these games, and gog.com had a sale: perfect.

 Sky Tourist (iOS) : Loved the artstyle and funky interesting control scheme.

 Mirror Moon Ep (OUYA) : After Fotonica I have been watching the development of this title and glad that it came out on the Ouya at the same time it got a PC release - nice!

 Dark Void Zero (PC) : An official Capcom "demake" - looks really authentic and only cost me a buck, nothing wrong with that.

 Race the Sun (PC) : This really fits into the kinds of games I am interested in right now and thanks to "notonsteam.com" I could afford to give it a chance.

Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 (PC) : Another game on sale for a ridiculously low price - I couldn't resist. I have great memories of playing the DK series and actually, so does my wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment