Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lesbian Spider Queens of Mars (Browser)


I'm at a point now that I will play pretty much anything that Adult Swim Games finds and puts in front of me.  I loved all of Volgarr, Jazzpunk, Castle Doombad, Super Monsters Ate My Condo, Giant Boulder of Death (although minus the IAP on that last one). When a title like "Lesbian Spider Queens of Mars" pops-up on your twitter feed its hard not to take notice.


The game itself is a little take on a PAC MAN idea : run around a maze and avoid / eat your enemies. The added trick here is the constant shooting line of "webbing" that will render your slaves immobile and allows you to pull them slowly towards you....to their deaths!


The game isn't great but it's worth playing to see the funny expressions on your slaves faces when you wrap them up and pull them in for the kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment