Monday, July 28, 2014

Gods Will Be Watching (PC)


The original Jam game was so good, and so difficult and it was amazing that they could do all of that with one frame. Their original indiegogo campaign to fund GWBW as a full blown project were smashed in no time and a partnership with our favourite Indie producers "Devolver Digital" has really helped them reach new potential and new audiences. So far the game is amazingly difficult again, I've already turned it to easy (like I said, growing older puts strain mostly on your time; less time to slug away at difficult games, I just want the experience and even playing on easy with the short spurts I can put in before the next 'domestic distraction' makes the game plenty hard). I love what they have done with the narrative - a mixed flashback - and some scenes have been as difficult to play as anything Telltale Games has thought up. I am also glad that they didn't add any voices, reading the dialogue makes everything have more impact.

As much as I loved the original I didn't preorder this until a a week before the actual release - ever since Diablo III I've been so cautious of preorders and would rather wait to see how the game is received. Anyhow, this is what I am playing right now - and I could really use a break from 'Out There' after my last devastating game over..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment